“A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
As a woman, we know the many challenges and joys we face. Navigating through our ‘hormonal seas’ can be quite challenging and frustrating at times. I am here to help you sail smoothly with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine.
With proven results, I can help treat issues ranging from PMS and cramps, to fertility support and menopause symptoms.
Understanding our bodies and how everything is connected is a key factor into accepting who we are and to finding our true joyous path.
Here is a list of conditions that can be treated with TCM:
- Irregular cycles
- Hormonal imbalances
- Menopause symptoms
- Ovulation pain
- Vaginal pain and dryness
- Bloating, constipation or diarrhea related to the menstrual cycle
- Fertility Support
Traditional Chinese Medicine has been used to enhance fertility for centuries. Recently, studies have provided evidence that acupuncture and Chinese Herbal medicine can increase blood flow to the ovaries and uterus, stimulate ovulation in women and can help increase sperm concentration and motility in men.
While starting acupuncture at any point in your preconception or fertility journey is beneficial, I recommend three months of preparation to increase chances of a healthy pregnancy. Three months is important because it takes about 90-150 days for an egg to grow from a follicle in its resting state to a full blown egg ready to be released. My goal is to help create healthy high quality follicles, balance hormones and get the body as a whole in the best condition for conception to occur.
The goal of Chinese Medicine is to promote a healthier and more balanced state, which optimizes your chances for conception. TCM has been clinically proven to:
- Improve the function of the ovaries to produce higher quality eggs
- Regulate menstrual cycles
- Regulate the hormones to produce a larger number of follicles
- Increase blood flow to the uterus and increase the thickness of the uterine lining
- Relax and de-stress —so your uterus is a “cozy warm palace” for the baby
- Strengthen the immune system
- Increase chances of conceiving
- Enhance the chances of successful implantation
- Decrease chance of miscarriage
- Improve quality of sleep and increase energy